Head of Risk
1. Establish, maintain and review proper risk management processes and tools.
2. Review and maintain a risk contingency plan to mitigate potential risk impact.
3. Develop econometric performance and risk models as required.
4. Establish economic forecasts and scenarios as required.
5. Measurement and monitoring of project development risk.
6. Identify all the risks associated with all current and potential investments and developments.
7. Identify specific risks associated with specific transaction at the time of transaction approval; ensure completeness and accuracy of information.
8. Verify insurance policies to ensure proper coverage, maintain a database of abnormal events and produce case studies of each event.
9. Provide assurance to management and Board of Directors on adequacy and effective of risk management activities.
10. Conduct, coordinate and follow-up on the regular audits of the company
-including the National Audit Court, to assess implementation of approved operational procedures.
11. Develop annual Risk Report and monthly Risk Briefings including risk mitigation recommendations.
1. Proven experience as a Risk Manager
2. Knowledge of risk assessment and control
3. Experience with auditing and reporting procedures
4. Familiarity with industry compliance standards and regulations
5. Strong computer and research skills; knowledge of analysis software is preferred (e.g. Statistical Analysis Software, or SAS)
6. Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
7. Excellent communication and presentation skills
8. BSc/BA/ Master in Law, Business, Finance or a related field
Professional Risk Manager (PRM) certification is a plus
- Nursery teacher Nursery Experience: 2 - 3 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 14-12-2019 View Details
- MALE STORE SUPERVISOR Retail Experience: 3 - 4 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 14-12-2019 View Details
- General Manager Property Real Estate Experience: 7 - 10 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 24-11-2019 View Details
- Head of Risk Property Real Estate Experience: 5 - 7 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 24-11-2019 View Details
- Executive Secretary property Development Experience: 4 - 5 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 26-10-2019 View Details