• A Property Management General Manager is responsible and accountable for the overall operation and management of the function. Inclusive but not limited to the following:
• Develop and implement an effective property management strategy that is
aligned with company’s overall strategic objectives:
• Enhance the value of existing portfolio assets by improving growth and profitability; developing strategic opportunities and integrating proper governance framework;
• Strengthen and optimize the overall portfolio by pursuing appropriate activities (Property Management).
• Monitoring Portfolio and Leading Transaction Execution:
• Establish and maintain a monitoring system of the local and regional real estate market and any legal or legislative changes that could affect investment decisions or property management.
• Prepare annual plans and budgets for all aspects of the business within position responsibility and integrate these into the Company annual business plan.
• Ensure Company properties achieve high levels of occupancy and are managed to a high standard through in house capabilities or outsourcing.
• Enhance Company’s local brand and recognition amongst real estate community;
promote Company’s attributes as a key partner for renowned real estate entities.
• Develop and Implement Robust and Efficient Property Management Policies and Corporate Governance framework:
• Develop, continuously refine and administer Company’s Property Management Policies and Procedures; ensure that such Policies and Procedures are consistent and synchronized with all other of Company Policies and Procedures;
• Supervise assigned Team such that all direct and indirect reports fully understand and comply with Property Management Policies and Procedures, and all other relevant Policies and Procedures of Company;
• Oversee the management of all portfolio assets and provide ongoing review and oversight while maintaining compliance with Property Management Policies and Procedures;
• P&L and Liquidity Management Responsibility:
• Lead Property management team’s coordination with key functional groups on the annual business-planning and investment capital budgeting process;
• Team Leadership:
• Build and manage, on a continuous basis, the assigned Property Management Team that is fully capable of executing the business strategy and objectives of Company;
• Oversee, train and motivate a broad group of professionals to ensure the best performance of the effort and allocation while emphasizing high levels of customer service both internally and externally;
• Lead annual performance appraisal process for assigned Team and provide constructive feedback to members on a continuous basis.
• Carry out any other reasonable duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the line manager and/or Head of Department/Function.
• Adhere and follow Company policies that may change from time to time.
• Acting as key influencer and resource to clients while promoting the company’s
• Determines organizational need for additional properties and conducts market research to tap target properties.
• Identifies, research, evaluates and conducts transactions for all properties.
• Draw objective conclusions from analysis and present recommendations.
• Ensure full disclosure and verification of all details about properties and transaction by completing due diligence activities including obtaining, reviewing and confirming all diligence documents such as third party reports, market analysis, rent surveys, property inspections, etc.
• Understands the market of all properties’ locations and compare similar properties in the area. Advising clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
• Direct financial management of property to enhance property value.
• Coordinates negotiations with owners of targeted properties and manages pertinent deal.
• Inspects the targeted properties, checking and evaluating property condition.
• Identifying market opportunities and potentials including potential markets, target segments and clients
• Maintaining and expanding a good customer base
• Meeting sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing budgets
scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions
• Improving processes, policies and practices so as to achieve company’s goals and
ensure regional sales adhere to company-wide laid down rules and guidelines
• Presenting purchase offers to local clients for consideration
• Administer valuation of the properties, review and approve property valuations prepared by external valuators for real estate deals.
• Assist in deal structuring, deal sourcing and examining the real estate industry in relation to legislation and law in Bahrain.
• Conduct post-tenancy monitoring and manage exit process.
• Acting as an intermediary in negotiations between clients and the company, generally representing one or the other
• Generating lists of properties that are compatible with clients’ needs and budgets
• Accompanying clients during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the properties they are visiting
• Conducting and attending events, conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets
• Maintaining property files and appropriate records of owned properties.
• Negotiating and preparing of leases, including amendments and renewals
• Managing the rent collection system. Ensure that all rents and late fees/check charges are collected, posted and deposited in a timely manner.
• Ensures that properties are rented to fullest occupancy.
• Manage properties to maximize long-term economic value.
• Conducts meetings with government authorities and other internal departments on regular basis to receive feedback and updates on operations.
• Providing relevant advices on leasing/purchasing property based on knowledge, experience, understanding of property market.
• Providing legal and technical support to the clients
• Draft, review and implements subject matter related policies, regulations, procedures and systems of operation.
• Marketing the real estate projects, as applicable, via social media. Managing and organizing events and opening ceremonies of properties.
• Maintaining property files and appropriate records of owned real estate
• Negotiating and preparing of leases, including amendments and renewals
• Influence, communicates, motivates and inspires team members to achieve departmental objectives.
• Recommends training and development, career planning and succession planning in the Property Management department.
• Determines staffing levels and participates in the recruitment and selection process
A minimum of 7 years of professional experience.
- Nursery teacher Nursery Experience: 2 - 3 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 14-12-2019 View Details
- MALE STORE SUPERVISOR Retail Experience: 3 - 4 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 14-12-2019 View Details
- General Manager Property Real Estate Experience: 7 - 10 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 24-11-2019 View Details
- Head of Risk Property Real Estate Experience: 5 - 7 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 24-11-2019 View Details
- Executive Secretary property Development Experience: 4 - 5 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 26-10-2019 View Details