An established & growing property development company based in the region is seeking for a skilled professional Executive Secretary to the CEO. In order to be considered, all applicants must meet the following minimum criteria:
• Possess educational background, diploma required;
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working with senior management (CEO, MD, etc);
• Possess good inter-personal, analytical, presentation, communication, computer & report writing skills;
• Possess demonstrated & proven track record specialization in secretarial / administrative / HR coordination experience;
• Be able to effectively engage with multi-disciplinary teams;
• Be able to work across hierarchies with minimal supervision, under challenging deadlines; and
• Residing in Bahrain and be able to join immediately.
• Degree in Business Administration (desirable).
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, and business communication software.
- Executive Secretary property Development Experience: 4 - 5 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 26-10-2019 View Details
- General Manager Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 10 - 15 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 15-10-2019 View Details
- Legal Counsel Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 7 - 10 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 15-10-2019 View Details
- Director / Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 10 - 15 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 13-10-2019 View Details
- Group finance Controller Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 8 - 12 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 13-10-2019 View Details