Group finance Controller
Group Financial Controller will be responsible for the financial reporting and control for the Group and new strategic business development
1. Prepare and oversee as appropriate the financial and regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, and boards of directors, including interim and annual audit report.
2. Presentation of results and findings of analytical work to senior management & other departments as required, and ensuring that senior management has necessary visibility on performance data.
3. Establish Corporate financial accounting policies and procedures.
4. Evaluate change requests in respect of change to accounting procedures and other financial control functions.
5. Assist in financial due diligence for merger, acquisition and divestment activities.
6. Support preparation of financial information and board proposals for communicating to shareholders / investors.
7. Responsible for analysis on ad hoc (financial) topics as requested by CFO, senior management, the board and related committees
8. Conduct technical IFRS analysis including impact on financial statements from M&A transactions.
9. Active support in the implementation of the consolidation system and ERP systems across the group
• At least 8 years proven experience gained in Big 4 or MNC and publicly listed company exposure.
• ACCA / CPA or equivalent
• Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or related area.
• Master’s degree preferred
• Qualified Accountant
• Operational experience in the healthcare, real estate or manufacturing industry is helpful but not a must.
• Skilled in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint.
• Experience in Hyperion, Oracle and knowledge of Data Warehouse are helpful.
• Proficiency in English (spoken and written)
• Independent, can complete discrete pieces of work to high standards
• Confident in communicating with / presenting to countries management team and senior management
• Ability to confidently make and communicate well-reasoned decisions and recommendations.
• Experience in analytics and data mining, and reporting of results. Able to successfully interact at all organizational levels, with strong communication skills.
• Committed to work within timeline
• Excellent writing and presentation skills.
• Strong analytical and communication skills.
• Effective problem solving skills
- MALE STORE SUPERVISOR Retail Experience: 3 - 4 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 14-12-2019 View Details
- Nursery teacher Nursery Experience: 2 - 3 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 14-12-2019 View Details
- Head of Risk Property Real Estate Experience: 5 - 7 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 24-11-2019 View Details
- General Manager Property Real Estate Experience: 7 - 10 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 24-11-2019 View Details
- Executive Secretary property Development Experience: 4 - 5 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 26-10-2019 View Details