Director / Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Responsible for the financial planning and analysis to support the core pharmaceutical distribution business and new strategic business development.
1. Support business unit, regional and senior management in delivering the company’s performance objectives.
2. A trusted business advisor to business unit leaders.
3. Take ownership for the Divisions budgets, forecasts long range and other business plans (includes country target setting, business analysis and forecasting performance).
4. Internal reporting to senior management, including variance analysis on monthly, quarterly, and annual basis and ensuring that senior management has necessary visibility on budget performance data.
5. Develop financial models to support investment evaluation. Prepare business cases to present to the senior management and board of directors.
6. Ability to analyse new business opportunities and establish financial performance metrics for new business initiatives.
7. Fosters a budget and control culture in the organisation and monitors budget implementation. Raises and addresses issues as they arise.
8. Responsible for analysis on ad hoc (financial) topics as requested by senior management, the board and related committees including activity based costing.
9. Presentation of results and findings of analytical work to senior management & other departments as required.
10. Providing insightful management and commercial reporting, you will continually challenge the business to deliver revenue and margin improvements.
Years of Work Experience:
• At least 10 years working experience.
• At least 8 years proven experience gained in MNC in a role within a Regional or Corporate environment
• Minimum 5 years experience in a managerial role working and interacting with senior management.
• ACCA / CPA or equivalent
• Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or related area.
• Master’s degree preferred
Specific knowledge/Field of Study: • Strong finance technical proficiency and financial modeling skills
Other Training/Technical Knowledge:
• Skilled in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Hyperion Retrieve.
• Experience in SAP and knowledge of Data Warehouse are helpful.
• Operational experience in the healthcare industry is helpful but not a must.
Required (preferred) Language:
• Fluent in English (spoken and written)
• A second language is preferred
• Independent, can complete discrete pieces of work to high standards
• Confident in communicating with / presenting to senior management
• Combines attention to detail with the ability to extract and communicate key information that is suited to specific audiences
• Demonstrates strategic experience and thought leadership; innovative and flexible thinker
• Ability to confidently make and communicate well-reasoned decisions and recommendations.
• Ability to multi-task, managing multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining focus on priorities
• Experience in analytics and data mining, and reporting of results. Able to successfully interact at all organizational levels, with strong communication skills.
• Committed to work within timeline
• Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Executive Secretary property Development Experience: 4 - 5 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 26-10-2019 View Details
- General Manager Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 10 - 15 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 15-10-2019 View Details
- Legal Counsel Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 7 - 10 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 15-10-2019 View Details
- Director / Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 10 - 15 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 13-10-2019 View Details
- Group finance Controller Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 8 - 12 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 13-10-2019 View Details