Job Summery :
• The Sales Executive focuses on accounts identified as Enterprise to market and sell all company’s services to an agreed annual target of invoiced revenue, to increase year on year.
• To develop new business relationships and services; and generate and negotiate new contracts and income for company to an agreed annual target of invoiced revenue, to increase year on year.
• To oversee the effective delivery of company’s business and commercial activities.
• To market and sell all company’s Services to an agreed annual target of invoiced revenue, to increase year on year.
• To meet all financial targets laid down by the Chief Executive.
• To introduce new products and services to the external environment and take responsibility for direct selling and meeting targets.
• To maintain effective relationships with company’s existing clients in order to retain business.
• To develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for company to an agreed annual target.
• To present company to potential clients through communication in face-to-face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
• To actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close.
• To represent company at meetings, events and tradeshows with a view to gaining new business leads and contacts.
• To create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following company’s procedures.
• To respond to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner.
• Prepare and Present Quarter, half year and annual business reports.
• Sales experience in the IT industry and Software Knowledge
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) - English (written and verbal)
• Driven by targets - Basic understanding of contracts, Terms and conditions and the ability to negotiate
• Standard and non standard T&Cs
• Deliver input to Marketing to pull together and lead sales campaigns to increase sales
• Develop Ownership, Quality and Responsibility culture within the Sales team
• Ability to articulate in written format responses to clients day to day needs
- Nursery teacher Nursery Experience: 2 - 3 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 14-12-2019 View Details
- MALE STORE SUPERVISOR Retail Experience: 3 - 4 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 14-12-2019 View Details
- General Manager Property Real Estate Experience: 7 - 10 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 24-11-2019 View Details
- Head of Risk Property Real Estate Experience: 5 - 7 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 24-11-2019 View Details
- Executive Secretary property Development Experience: 4 - 5 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 26-10-2019 View Details