Interim Country Manager
Reporting to the HQ Operations Management, the Interim Country Manager is responsible for the following but not limited to :
• The ideal profile would be a senior manager/executive having played a role as Operations Director, Country Manager or similar top level of responsibility with some years of experience in the financial/banking/foreign exchange services.
• Really valuable experience in multinational companies in the process of implementation in Bahrain or similar region countries.
• Experience working in multinational companies and in reporting to HQ (with European business culture).
• Support the Company in Bahrain in terms of leveraging critical network, relations with key authorities as well as banks, especially with Central Bank of Bahrain and related stakeholders.
• Support on the set up of the process of managing and enhance the business in the subsidiary in accordance with corporate values through the management team.
• Must: Bahraini nationality or with a valid work permit of visa of residence in the country.
• Degree in Business Administration or related disciplines.
• Knowledge of general local regulations in commerce, retail or banking activities.
o Experienced candidate available to do an interim role.
o Sound network in Bahrain.
o Capacity to lead the function as a stand-alone professional.
o Knowledge of the local way of doing business in the specific area of his position.
- Executive Secretary property Development Experience: 4 - 5 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 26-10-2019 View Details
- General Manager Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 10 - 15 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 15-10-2019 View Details
- Legal Counsel Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 7 - 10 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 15-10-2019 View Details
- Director / Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 10 - 15 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 13-10-2019 View Details
- Group finance Controller Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 8 - 12 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 13-10-2019 View Details