We are searching a Human Resources Officer/Generalist reporting to the Country Manager.
The Human Resources Officer/Generalist is responsible for the following but not limited to:
• Participate in the launch of the HR function during the start-up of the company in Bahrain.
• Participate in a massive recruitment process of more than 60 employees.
• Recruit across different disciplines via direct channels from posting job advertisements to decision making.
• Handle monthly payroll, benefit administration & expatriate’s administration (expatriate visa application and renewal).
• Arranging for employee contracts and induction programs.
• Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines.
• 5 years (maximum) HR experience, specially focused in recruitment.
• Knowledge of local employment law and common HR practice.
• Good command of written and spoken English and Arabic
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple searches and high volume of demands.
• Ideally, we are looking for a candidate from industries as retail, hotels, customer service, financial services, sales, etc.
- Executive Secretary property Development Experience: 4 - 5 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 26-10-2019 View Details
- General Manager Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 10 - 15 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 15-10-2019 View Details
- Legal Counsel Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 7 - 10 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 15-10-2019 View Details
- Director / Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 10 - 15 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 13-10-2019 View Details
- Group finance Controller Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 8 - 12 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 13-10-2019 View Details