Accounting & Finance Senior Officer
We are seeking an Accounting & Finance Senior Officer with 10 years of relevant experience. This is a great opportunity with a real career plan in a leading expanding company in the region.
responsible for the following but not limited to:
• Manage the Company’s accounting and financial status in accordance with transparency and quality criteria.
• Monitoring of cash balances. Collect information, analyze and check central safe balance in order to prepare balance sheets and audits.
• Preparation and follow-up of budgets. Have a budgetary plan tailored to the Company’s needs and allowing expenditure control and analysis.
• Budgetary control. Budgetary compliance and correction of deviations from the established budget.
• Expenses control. Control necessary expenses ensuring consistency in both their volume and their accounting.
• Taxes: tax payments and submission of documentation. Compliance with tax regulations.
• Purchases. Carry out the ordinary purchases and supervise the extraordinary ones at the Work Places.
• Financial optimization analysis. Make all actions related to management profitable. Based on this information, help Management to make decisions.
• Experience and knowledge in local law regarding accounting, administration and taxes.
• Degree in Accounting or a related discipline, valuable a member of a recognized accountancy body.
•10 years hands-on accounting experience in full set accounting.
•Good computer knowledge and proficient in MS Office processing.
• 7 - 10 years’ experience in similar position.
• Among total experience: 5 years in foreign exchange, financial services, retail banking or similar.
• Candidates coming from retail industry or F&B will be considered as well.
• Fluent English level
• Arab language is really valuable.
• Bachelor degree in business administration, accounting of financial related areas.
• Masters degree in financial or MBA will be really valuated.