Assistant Finance Manager - Retail
Apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by compiling information and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures.
• Manage and control Fixed Assets, highlight any variances and investigate them.
• Support Finance Manager in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy.
• Manages accounting functions including maintenance of general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and project accounting; ensures accuracy and timeliness.
• Manages monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information; ensures accuracy of financial statements.
• Provides accounting assistance to project managers and operations staff; responds to financial questions/concerns to meet business needs.
• Acts as a liaison between the company, government and external accountants to meet information needs and to ensure that proper information is maintained for historical purposes.
• Prepares and recommends operating and personnel budgets for approval. Monitors spending for adherence to budget, recommends variances as necessary.
• Review and analysis of Balance sheet schedules on monthly basis and insure that there are no long term pending items.
• Assist with completion of the quarterly and annual regulatory filings; preparation of assigned Quarterly and Annual Statutory Statement /schedules. Control and manage tax filling for all BU and insure compliance with Taxes law and regulation.
• Assist with annual external audit and internal auditors in completing audits and resolving any highlighted audit points.
• Assist with testing and receive final approval for system reports required for management, financial reporting and general ledger reconciliations.
• Document policies, procedures and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility.
• Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
• Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness especially for Inventory Management, review and reconcile AX inventory records with actuals and investigate variances.
• Coordinate and manage relations with Tax Consultants and external auditors.
• Review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
• Resolve accounting discrepancies.
• Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
• Issue project cost reports for review and approval, follow-up on timely capitalization of Projects under process.
• Relevant experience in audit and costing is an advantage.
• Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels.
• Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
• Able to work independently and highly meticulous.
• Working experience in AX and Hyperion reporting system is highly regarded.
• Familiarity in IFRS
Minimum Experience and Qualifications/Education
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting/Finance/ACCA qualification
• Min 5-7 years relevant experience in financial & management accounting
- MALE STORE SUPERVISOR Retail Experience: 3 - 4 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 14-12-2019 View Details
- Nursery teacher Nursery Experience: 2 - 3 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 14-12-2019 View Details
- Head of Risk Property Real Estate Experience: 5 - 7 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 24-11-2019 View Details
- General Manager Property Real Estate Experience: 7 - 10 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 24-11-2019 View Details