Head of Engineering
1. Contract Management
Responsible for the successful and timely delivery and execution of Facility Constructions and solution Deployments or Integration scope within the predetermined cost, and in accordance with the contractual terms and conditions, and the company’s management policies, procedures and work instructions, bundling different scopes activities as per the common collaborations.
2. Engineering Procurement & Commissioning
Lead and direct Engineering, Procurement, installation & commissioning services throughout the Facility construction and operation, utilizing effective processes to mitigate associated risks related to safety and Quality issues.
3. Operation & Maintenance
Responsible for Maintaining necessary operation conditions of assets and facilities in a safe and efficient environment including the establishment of preventive maintenance programs, safety, compliance, planning property and equipment inspections, maintaining inventories, supervising personnel, directing maintenance activities, and preparing work schedules, and ensuring compliance with all maintenance related policies.
• Manage and work in cooperation with the System Construction and Civil scope of Works Managers, company division managers as well as the subsystems contractors, controlling work performance
• Control Progress scope related changes, variations, Invoicing and Time Scheduling fulfillments.
• Ensure all internal processes are executed and fulfilled on time in order to fully support execution and operation.
• Provide progress reports, execution and operation schedule updates.
• Risks &Opportunity analysis and management.
• Ensure scope implementation of Quality Management and OHS processes
• Report or instruct/advise of changes in materials, plant or processes and of any new material, equipment or process which become apparent in the course of work that may impact on safety or Quality.
• Take reasonable care to avoid acts or omissions that may have an environmental impact; Report all safety & environmental incidents and accidents
• Manage engineering services and safety issues to conclusion both timely and effectively, ensuring all recommendations and considering implications across all fleets prior to implementation.
• Planning and allocation of engineering resources to meet current and future execution and operational requirements.
• Arrange engineering support to define the maintenance strategy ensuring a cost effective maintenance regime whilst maximizing Life Cycle Cost savings.
• Provide information & engineering support to sales, Procurement teams to transfer best practice experience for contracts & bids.
• Ensure engineering implementations and documents are compliant with relevant standards.
• Manage the supplier engineering relationships and support commercial discussions as required
• Liaise with internal and third party suppliers in respect of engineering improvements, technical knowledge and product audit.
• Develop a high performance culture with strong employee engagement using People Management policies and tools
• Liaisons between the various maintenance and operation leads to manage preventive & Corrective maintenance tasks. Follow up on preventative maintenance schedules and maintain preventative maintenance records.
• Optimization of operation and maintenance activities as result of ongoing and continues analysis
• Follow up on inspection results & secure appropriate actions
• Secure/Plan facility and equipment Inspections to determine need and extent of service, and facility/equipment requirements. Secure/arrange all needed work/repairs that are in the scope of normal practice.
• Long and proven experience (10-12 years) in the engineering, procurement's and commissioning (EPC) projects and solutions.
• Extensive experience in Project Management, a team player, good with logistic and successful in identifying business opportunities, tender organization, project mobilization, testing & commissioning management.
• Familiar with the industry standards and technical expertise.
• Bachelor degree of Engineering with Project Management experience.
• Maintained professional development record in project management applications, functions and tools