Credit and Treasury Manager
• FX trading, forecasting and coordination of hedging activities.
• Effective cash management and provide strategic direction to management
• Monitoring of cash flow movements and expected cash requirements
• Coordinate with corporate to arrange inter-company funding as needed for organizational requirements.
• Update constitutional documents, signatories list, passport copies of all signatories and Board Resolutions.
• Handle bank guarantees issued for tenders, renewals and cancellations.
• Handle letters of credit namely opening, amendments and follow up in an expedient manner.
• Lead Capital infusion projects, lead risk management initiatives in alignment with global treasury
• Lead regional treasury projects such as:
• Open new bank accounts when required and liaise with banks for necessary documentation required.
• Regional Bank consolidation project closing legacy bank accounts and transitioning to selected new bank accounts according to global service design and ensuring automation.
• Responsible for financial/operational ownership of key cash metrics including collections and bad debt reserve.
• Driving reduction in aged balances/past dues and ensuring cash collection performance through reviewing past due drivers
• Owning Bad Debt Reserve calculation as per Eli Lilly credit policies and supporting/defending its rationale with the controllers, Internal and external auditors.
• Driving customer credit worthiness review and ensuring all credit risk customers are flagged during sign up of contracts, also ensure portfolio health to proactively analyze any credit/bankruptcy risk
• Driving analysis of key late payment reasons to fix upfront business processes driving non payments on key dispute
• Analyzing and segmenting A/R portfolio dynamic throughout the Quarters to propose adequate credit policies to improve selected key metrics.
• Reconcile Accounts receivables accounts and customer status
• Customer facing and meeting with distributors to review credit limits/ credit situation as well as finalize any customer disputes
• Diligent review for all customer adjustments and ensure proper and timely documentation
• To be considered you must possess a recognized Accounting qualification (ACA / CA / CIMA / CPA / ACCA) and preferably have an MBA in addition to this.
• In addition you must have 15 years or more experience, of which 7 years should be at a senior level.
• Arabic candidates are preferred. Please note that Egyptians has difficulty obtaining work visas and sponsorship in Qatar.
- Compliance Officer Finance- Exchange Experience: 2 - 4 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 14-08-2019 View Details
- Anti-Money Laundering Reporting Officer Finance- Exchange Experience: 4 - 5 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 14-08-2019 View Details
- Accounting & Finance Senior Officer Finance- Exchange Experience: 8 - 10 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 13-08-2019 View Details
- Chief Financial Officer Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 12 - 15 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 12-08-2019 View Details
- Investor’s Relations & Corporate Governance Manager Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 10 - 15 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 21-07-2019 View Details