Paralegal / Legal Assistant
Provide administrative support to the Legal Department
• Liaising with various government authorities to obtain licenses and process transactions as required.
• Assisting with contract reviews and proof reading.
• Maintain and update legal templates.
• Preparing legal documents, tracking changes and follow up.
• File management.
• Ad hoc project work.
• Research and report preparation.
• Company management and meeting bookings.
• Assisting as necessary to ensure compliance with reporting and regulatory requirements under the laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
• Degree in Law, business or relevant field, from a recognised University
Preferred Experience & Qualifications:
• 1 year of experience in the legal, real estate or financial services fields
Job Specific Skills:
• Exposure to corporate and commercial experience in licensing matters.
• Ability analyse legal documents, knowledge of legal terminology and principles from business, corporate law level.
• Bilingual (Arabic & English).
- Investor’s Relations & Corporate Governance Manager Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 10 - 15 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 21-07-2019 View Details
- Assistant Finance Manager - Retail hypermarkets, retail Experience: 5 - 7 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 13-07-2019 View Details
- Operations Manager Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 5 - 10 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 08-06-2019 View Details
- Manager & Quantity Surveyor Fabrication of Structural Steels Experience: 15 - 20 Country: SAUDI ARABIA Last date to apply: 08-06-2019 View Details
- Head of Engineering Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 10 - 10 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 25-05-2019 View Details