The General Manager is responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel, to day-to-day staff management and guests. He / She should be an ambassador for the brand and your hotel. Providing leadership and strategic planning to all departments.to maximize operations effectiveness and guest satisfaction. Working very closely with the hotel owners. Responsible for managing the Hotels management team (HOD's) and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest experience.
• Oversee the operations functions of the hotel, as per the Organizational chart.
• Hold regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments.
• Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards.
• Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
• Handling complaints and oversee the service recovery procedures.
• Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel's annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
• Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
• Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and management.
• Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals for the property.
• Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings.
• A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies
• Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms, Food & Beverage, Admin & General, on target and accurate.
• Maximizing room yield and hotels / resort revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management programs.
• Directs the preparation of and approves all sales and profit budgets, as well as all expense budgets.
• Subsequently ensures that fiscal goals and commitments are met.
• Establishes the sales and marketing direction of the Hotel.
• Ensures the implementation and effectiveness of advertising, promotional and marketing programs, both domestically and internationally.
• Reviews market surveys and other analytical data compiled by the Marketing Department and decides on the courses of action to be taken.
• Constantly reviews reports and analysis pertaining to occupancy, room rates, menu prices, etc., of competitive hotels in the same category.
- CHIEF LEGAL OFFICER Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 12 - 15 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 13-05-2019 View Details
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant Property Development Experience: 1 - 3 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 20-02-2019 View Details
- Assistant Project Manager Property Development Experience: 3 - 5 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 28-02-2019 View Details
- Risk Manager Instalment credit,Leasing and Mortgages Experience: 3 - 5 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 29-04-2019 View Details
- Financial Controller Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 5 - 7 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 26-03-2019 View Details