1. He/she will be in charge of managing the operational aspects of all hotels & businesses in Qatar either operating or at pre-opening.
2. Assists Owner to realize the full value of Hotels and Businesses through a continuous process of value creation, process realignment and service enhancement. To achieve this by optimizing operational efficiencies with the ultimate goal of maximizing profits and increasing investment returns.
3. Coordinate closely with Qatar based Operators to oversee operational planning and performance and proactively ensures that operators meet (or exceed) budgetary targets, as set under the Hotel management agreement terms.
4. Communicates regularly and effectively with other ARTIC management, specifically Assets and Finance, Legal, Human Resources and Marketing departments.
5. Reports directly to MD/CEO.
• Develop, recommend and execute Owners’ objectives and strategies.
• Monitor and manage the operating performance of a portfolio of hotels and businesses in Qatar to maximize returns while ensuring conformance with operating standards and investment objectives.
• Oversee and work collaboratively with the appointed property operators to positively influence operational performance.
• Proactively identify and communicate revenue enhancement opportunities and develop & implement short, intermediate and long-term strategies designed to sustain and improve performance.
• Review operational performance against budgets on a monthly basis and collaborate with the Finance team to evaluate performance, identify significant variances and work with operators and management to develop plans to rectify accordingly.
• Coordinate operational strategies with the ARTIC team to optimize revenue and profit generation from all sources.
• Conduct regular property visits on an as-needed basis, to evaluate physical condition of property, management team performance, positioning of hotel in its market and communicate expectations. Report findings to MD/CEO and Finance departments as needed and collaborate to implement rectification strategies as needed.
• Maintain a thorough understanding of all factors affecting markets & sub-markets within the portfolio, including local market
The GM of Operations will be an accomplished professional with a proven track record, demonstrated leadership, preferably in hotel General Management and ability to balance and handle The GM of Operations will be an accomplished professional with a proven track record, demonstrated leadership, preferably in hotel General Management and ability to balance and handle urgent demands while identifying, planning and executing key strategic objectives:
• Hospitality Degree.
• Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in senior positions in hotel operations, consulting, asset management and/or hotel development.
• The ability to demonstrate creativity and value creation is as important as strong financial modeling and analytical skills. Must be able to think "outside the box" and then see it through to execution.
• The successful candidate should have the ability to influence without direct authority, be comfortable with coordinating various opinions and personalities, develop trust and mutual respect with various levels within the growing organization (including senior management, internal\external peers, consultants, etc.)
• Comfortable with dealing with multiple priorities, working on deadlines, handling both short term and long term objectives.
Minimum of 8 to 10 years executive level experience in International Hospitality Management
• Asset Management
• Finance Management
• Operational Management or any related
- Financial Controller Manufacturing Experience: 5 - 10 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 10-03-2019 View Details
- General Manager 4 four star Experience: 10 - 15 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 31-12-2018 View Details
- Foreman rent, commercial,constriction , service Experience: 5 - 10 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 03-03-2019 View Details
- Credit and Treasury Manager Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 7 - 15 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 23-02-2019 View Details
- Procurement Manager Manufacturing Experience: 10 - 12 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 20-02-2019 View Details