Continuous Improvement Manager
This role is a key position, responsible for the delivery of process innovation and continuous improvement initiatives across the different areas of the organization. It will play an important role in helping to foster a culture of sustainable change, monitor and improve the organizational processes, map out all workflows, remove waste and low-value activities, and recommend solutions
• Analyze Existing Business Processes using various methods such as gap analysis or PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Act) to find opportunities for improvement as well as losses, troubleshoot and determine the root causes.
• Develop short- and long-term strategies for the organization and incorporating Six Sigma, Agile, and other practices to facilitate progress and reduce costs, both in terms of sales and workflow inefficiencies.
• Coordinate and lead key projects for improvement across all levels of the organization. Supervise several teams directly or collaborate with managers to re-engineer processes.
• Establish measurable standards at the start of a project and then compare actual project results against these, regularly generating detailed update reports for management. Monitor progress in order to check if changes yield desirable results.
• Serve as coaches who coordinate workshops and team trainings, openly sharing their guidance and technical expertise and ensuring that learning resources are widely available.
Qualifications & Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering / Equivalent.
• MBA or Post Graduate qualification in management.
• Minimum accredited Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, preferably Black Belt
• Minimum 5-7 years proven continuous improvement analytical experience from a similar role, including project management and business analysis
• Highly analytical and experienced in projects coordination
• Problem-solving skills to foresee obstacles and make strategic decisions.
• Excellent mentors who can clearly express complex ideas.
• Technical expertise
• Organization skills
• Leadership skills
• Analytical thinking
• Communication Skills
- Operations Manager Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 5 - 10 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 08-06-2019 View Details
- Manager & Quantity Surveyor Fabrication of Structural Steels Experience: 15 - 20 Country: SAUDI ARABIA Last date to apply: 08-06-2019 View Details
- Credit and Treasury Manager Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 5 - 7 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 25-05-2019 View Details
- Chief Audit Executive Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 12 - 15 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 25-05-2019 View Details
- Head of Engineering Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 10 - 10 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 25-05-2019 View Details