Primarily responsible for preparing timely tax returns and reconciling tax payable/receivable with sales/purchases. Ensure timely updates of tax rules and rates in system. Provide support to business in applicability or exemptions for Tax
Ensure daily, all the retail shops sales and VAT calculations are correct.
Check all sales invoices for correct accounting of VAT.
Check all suppliers’ invoices for correct accounting of VAT.
Ensure all purchases and sales invoices are compliant with VAT legislation.
Attend to customer/supplier queries on VAT matters.
Submit VAT returns to Tax Manager for checking and filing.
Prepare Purchase and Sales registers in accordance with VAT Regulations.
Prepare various data reports and submit to respective stakeholders.
Solving queries from the Tax department.
Handling internal audit/tax audit & statutory audit.
Conduct necessary research to support senior colleagues in providing advice on transnational tax matters based on sound analysis, and to support the decision-making.
Other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Skillet & Experience Required
oMin 4 years of experience in indirect taxes
oGood communication skills
oExperience in Oracle E-business Order to Cash/Procure to Pay cycle
Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Ability to work in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
Motivated and competent to contribute time and effort to work assigned.
A good and positive attitude is must.
M. Com/B. Com or equivalent degree.
Oracle EBS Finance modules knowledge is preferable
Other Finance Industry and/or accounting standards related certifications preferred.
The above position is based in Bahrain. Position may require occasional traveling to office in countries they operate in. .
They offer a market competitive remuneration, which includes a basic salary, housing allowance, transport allowance, annual leave & airfare, gratuity and company bonus as declared
- Operations Manager Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 5 - 10 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 08-06-2019 View Details
- Manager & Quantity Surveyor Fabrication of Structural Steels Experience: 15 - 20 Country: SAUDI ARABIA Last date to apply: 08-06-2019 View Details
- Credit and Treasury Manager Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 5 - 7 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 25-05-2019 View Details
- Chief Audit Executive Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 12 - 15 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 25-05-2019 View Details
- Head of Engineering Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 10 - 10 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 25-05-2019 View Details