The Board of Directors is seeking an individual with strong management skills to fill the position of General Manager. Our client is an independent multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy operating as a regional platform in the GCC countries.
•Engage with board members organizational strategies and set objectives.
•Oversee the production, implementation and update of company policies, strategies and action plans.
•Represent the company at all public and private administrations and all economic or professional organizations, in all circumstances.
•Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
•Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
•Manage legal, financial affairs and oversee recruitment of personnel to ensure the efficient conduct of company operations.
•Manage business proposals, response to tenders and execution of service contracts on behalf of the company .
•Evaluate investments and oversee the good management of resources, equipment and facilities
•REGULAR reporting to board members on; Business development activities, Production and Account Balance “Payable & Receivables”
For the position, the candidate must be of Civil engineering background with a Master’s degree qualification or equivalent. With a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a managerial position, the applicant must have profound knowledge of the engineering sector and the engineering consultancy activities, which is considered key factor in the evaluation process.
Experience in the GCC countries will be appreciated.
Developed skill in all stages of projects includes, Tendering, Design, Management and Supervision.
Structural design of infrastructure projects & buildings
• Project management in a wide range of complex projects
• Liaison role between different disciplines.
• Engineering support for work sites
• Concept & delivery from preliminary design & tender documents, to construction.
- Investor’s Relations & Corporate Governance Manager Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 10 - 15 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 21-07-2019 View Details
- Assistant Finance Manager - Retail hypermarkets, retail Experience: 5 - 7 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 13-07-2019 View Details
- Operations Manager Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 5 - 10 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 08-06-2019 View Details
- Manager & Quantity Surveyor Fabrication of Structural Steels Experience: 15 - 20 Country: SAUDI ARABIA Last date to apply: 08-06-2019 View Details
- Head of Engineering Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 10 - 10 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 25-05-2019 View Details