Training Development Officer
Creating and implementing the talent management infrastructure, framework, and strategies to support the organization and involve in the assessment and development of employees through the execution of initiatives and programs
1. Design and development of company-wide talent management frameworks.
2. Lead internal clients’ engagements that align talent management objectives with corporate goals and provide positive operational outcomes.
3. Identifying training and development needs within the organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with Department Managers and Group Human Resources Departments.
4. Working closely with Department Heads in order to fulfill successfully manpower requirements.
5. Managing the talent pool process of high potential employees (identification and selection of talent, development, entry / exit criteria) for the business using approved standardized approach, tools, and templates.
6. Development of internal pipeline talent in functions/sectors.
7. Collaborate with training & development to ensure the proper implementation of development programs.
8. Facilitate and manage succession plan communications with senior executives.
9. Liaise with Department Managers to implement consistent and current role profiles using standard templates incorporating full competency model.
10. Accountable for developing & monitoring quality competency matrices.
11. Apply talent management expertise to develop policies, processes and programs for talent pipeline development and resourcing.
12. Prepare process maps, job descriptions, position statements, key results areas, key performance indicators and competencies for the various positions.
13. Adheres to the contents of the Company’s overall internal procedures and policies.
14. Miscellaneous tasks within the scope of work, as assigned by the direct manager.
1- Interpersonal skills
2- Problem solving
3- Creative thinking
4- Negotiating skills
5- Organizational skills
6- Planning skills
7- University graduate
8- Professional certificates in HR/Trainings added value
9- Experience in training analysis and career development
10- Worked as a trainer in insurance is a plus
11- MS Office; Computer Literate.
- Investor’s Relations & Corporate Governance Manager Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 10 - 15 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 21-07-2019 View Details
- Assistant Finance Manager - Retail hypermarkets, retail Experience: 5 - 7 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 13-07-2019 View Details
- Operations Manager Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 5 - 10 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 08-06-2019 View Details
- Manager & Quantity Surveyor Fabrication of Structural Steels Experience: 15 - 20 Country: SAUDI ARABIA Last date to apply: 08-06-2019 View Details
- Head of Engineering Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 10 - 10 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 25-05-2019 View Details