The Administration Coordinator provides daily supervisory and administrative support as part of the Corporate General Services (GCS) team in Bahrain and for the Gulf offices as well. In addition to providing support and assistance to the Facilities Manager in Bahrain as and when required.
The duties and responsibilities of this position will include, but are not limited to the following:
1- Assists in the supervision of the maintenance and upkeep of the building various installations, systems, fixtures and fittings to the highest standards whilst ensuring a safe working environment eat all times.
2- Assists in the supervision of all support units within the function consisting of stationery, car fleet, courier, freight, equipment, fixed assets, art work, messengers and outsourcing.
3- Assist with the planning, coordinating and the overseeing of building refurbishment and upgrades projects including liaising with external contractors and special projects.
4- Administers projects by working independently and with direct supervision to:
• provide administrative support for projects as delegated;
• communicate with staff and with other stakeholders, as directed, about project requirements, plan, and progress;
• participates in the development of layouts and work plans/schedules;
• maintain and track information related to project budgets, timelines, plans, and achievement of goals;
• provide verbal and written reports on project progress and outcomes.
5- Assists with the record keeping of all electrical, mechanical and building drawing files including building maintenance and changes.
6- Assists with staff moves and relocation including liaising with move companies and contractors.
7- Checks invoices, quotations and offers from contractors and suppliers to ensure correct costing has been applied before approval.
8- Assists with organization of client and staff functions and events, both in-house and at external venues, in terms of manpower logistics and transportation
9- Assists with organizing and implementing Fire Marshal Training, Staff Fire Awareness programs, and First Aid Training.
10- Support in Identifying, recommends and participates in the implementation of department procedures and control measures to increase efficiency and effectiveness of CGS operations together with new or existing programs and projects that can best meet the needs of the Bank and Management.
11- Assist in the preparation of the department monthly report and KPI report including the required coordination with the team members and other departments within the Bank as applicable.
12- Assists in the preparation of reports, letters, worksheets including budget worksheets, expenses summary worksheets, request for proposals/quotations, termination letters, and other documents as required.
13- Compiles information and/or statistics for reports or other material for internal circulation.
14- Assists in the review of the department contracts and agreements and liaise with the concerned vendor for the required changes.
15- Assists with travel and hotel management including corporate agreements renewal, follow up, data analysis, reporting, etc. and necessary coordination with hotels, airlines, and travel agent.
16- Attending and participating in meetings as required to support the needs of the Bank including taking a lead role as ‘champion’ for a service process, system or development area.
17- Performs any other duties and projects that may be assigned from time to time.
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Engineering or relevant field.
• Proven experience of at least 3 to 5 years as an administration officer, administration assistant, administration processor, facilities officer, or relevant role.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Visio.
• Excellent communication skills (English & Arabic) and interpersonal abilities. Ability to translate Arabic to English would be a plus.
• Sound knowledge of office and building maintenance work and procedures.
• Good understand of basic accounting principles would be preferable for budgeting and expenses for of the department.
• Methodical and organized approach to tasks, with an eye for detail.
• Takes initiative, has a flexible approach and good problem-solving skills, and ability to adapt to change.
- Investor’s Relations & Corporate Governance Manager Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 10 - 15 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 21-07-2019 View Details
- Assistant Finance Manager - Retail hypermarkets, retail Experience: 5 - 7 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 13-07-2019 View Details
- Operations Manager Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 5 - 10 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 08-06-2019 View Details
- Manager & Quantity Surveyor Fabrication of Structural Steels Experience: 15 - 20 Country: SAUDI ARABIA Last date to apply: 08-06-2019 View Details
- Head of Engineering Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 10 - 10 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 25-05-2019 View Details