Project Manager / Account Executive
Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, closing business relationships and managing projects.
In addition to meeting and exceeding business goals, this person will develop and manage relationships as well as contribute to company's strategic growth needs by closing agreements with Potential clients. This ambitious self-starter will collaborate with numerous points of contact both internal and external as he/she progresses through the business development process from pitch to scope to contract.
• Develop strategy and action plan consistent with company’s vision
• Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations; developing technical and commercial proposals.
• Managing & supervising the execution of client projects.
• Consistently meet and exceed revenue expectations, insuring a pipeline of new business opportunities.
• Be a strong leader for the company, with a finger on the pulse of the industry and help inform the company in terms of product enhancements, changes, new offerings, and strategy.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to
Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills,
Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism.
- CHIEF LEGAL OFFICER Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 12 - 15 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 13-05-2019 View Details
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant Property Development Experience: 1 - 3 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 20-02-2019 View Details
- Assistant Project Manager Property Development Experience: 3 - 5 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 28-02-2019 View Details
- Risk Manager Instalment credit,Leasing and Mortgages Experience: 3 - 5 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 29-04-2019 View Details
- Financial Controller Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 5 - 7 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 26-03-2019 View Details