Business Systems Specialist
The Business Systems Specialist is responsible for investigating business systems, identifying options for improving business systems and bridging the needs of the business through Technology.
The Business Systems Analyst will solicit, understand, and document the business requirements, processes and workflows developing both written and visual depictions of requirements and process flows. will also work with developers to create the functional specifications that meet those requirements, serve as a subject matter expert to the developers building those functions, and work with the QA team to test the developed functionality.
Good knowledge of IT Operations
Good knowledge of support functions
Ability to work with multiple teams
Experience in managing virtual teams
A mature and professional individual who is self-motivated and enthusiastic.
Ability to prioritize work and tasks under pressure.
Ability to handle conflict effectively.
Strong consultative and advisory skills.
Insurance Business knowledge
Knowledge of report writing concepts and tools.
Knowledge of basic project management practices.
Ability to develop training materials.
Understanding of business analysis principles, processes, and techniques.
Experience with Healthcare Programs ( Claims and UW )
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science, Business Administration
minimum 5 Years of experience IT industry experience
3 Years’ Experience in insurance business, preferred Health Insurance
- Secretary/Administrative Assistant Investments banking Experience: 2 - 5 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 14-11-2018 View Details
- HSE Manager Manufacturing Experience: 5 - 7 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 12-11-2018 View Details
- Senior Risk Manager Investments banking Experience: 4 - 5 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 10-11-2018 View Details
- Business Systems Specialist Insurance Experience: 3 - 5 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 31-10-2018 View Details
- System Administrator Insurance Experience: 4 - 5 Country: SAUDI ARABIA Last date to apply: 31-10-2018 View Details