Call Agent – Quality
1. To analyze processes in the designated areas in order to contribute to their definition, in accordance with his/her line manager's instructions.
2. To listen to the concerns and needs expressed at meetings and present them in a concise form. To identify the budgets required for each initiative.
3. To monitor projects, reporting and rectifying any deviations observed, in order to fulfill the commitments acquired.
4. To keep abreast of internal proposals and those formulated by suppliers and other companies that may be applicable to our own strategic objectives. To translate ideas into concrete opportunities. To exercise rigor in quantifying projects and carrying out size analyses
5. Conduct of the quality survey on monthly basis.
6. Analysis and recommendation of appropriate corrective and preventative actions.
7. Assist the Head of the Quality and Complaint in maintaining the Quality Management System (QMS) of the unit.
8. Assist the Head of the Quality and Complaint in the Complaint Management process.
9. Undertaking any other duty or responsibility that may reasonably be requested from the Head of Quality and Complaint (Direct Manager).
The candidate should be an Arabic speaker as one the duties is to listen and evaluate the calls conducted by our call center,
Preferable Knowledge of Quality & Complaints background.
- General Manager Engineering Consultancy Experience: 10 - 15 Country: OMAN Last date to apply: 12-01-2019 View Details
- Training Development Officer Insurance Experience: 3 - 6 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 06-01-2019 View Details
- General Manager Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 10 - 12 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 06-01-2019 View Details
- Administration Coordinator Investment Banking Experience: 3 - 5 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 01-01-2019 View Details
- Project Manager / Account Executive Communication Experience: 4 - 5 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 31-12-2018 View Details