Assistant Store Manager
• Manage Guest Service
• Provide support to Retail Store Manager to ensure adherence to Guest Service Strategy
• Drive Store initiatives and projects to enhance the guest experience
• Provide experience services, answering questions, communicating with Guests, respond to experience guest’s special requests, assessing needs and offering suggestions to ensure a high level of experience
• Managing the staff directly and indirectly reporting to the post by identifying staffing levels and requirements, training needs, performance management
• Develop product knowledge by attending product trainings, storewide meetings and reading publications including catalogues.
• Walks sales floor and reviews communication binders, pertinent reports and memos to increase awareness and broaden store/product knowledge. Is aware of new products and services as well as special promotions throughout and has the ability to answer questions related to all areas.
• Utilizes product knowledge to inform customers of proper knowledge to suggestive sell complimentary items to customers such as the books, hair salon for their doll and explain other services (doll hospital) and events at store.
• Actively seeks out information from morning meetings and store communications.
• Participates in and supports departmental initiatives and activities.
• Communicates supply and needs to merchandise handlers or management to better serve the customer.
• Maintain departmental zone coverage, while ensuring guest service.
• Ensure that the experience areas are clean organized and stocked at the end of each shift.
• Contributes to the overall visual standards and cleanliness of the department.
• Lead the “Moments” Program
• Conduct regular spot checks of module deliveries and trainer delivery quality while offering adhoc coaching and support for salon experience/doll hospital and other activities within the store.
• Manage booking process for salon/doll hospital.
• As required, select and train new “Moments” Facilitators to ensure sustainability of the project.
• Monitor execution of store level actions developed during module delivery.
• Ensure guest service standard metrics for measurement are consistently up-to-date
• Manage guest feedback/complaint system; ensure full records and reports are kept on all complaints and follow up procedures/actions are implemented
• Ensures guests are welcomed in a friendly manner
• Update and Ensures the correct implementation of SOP’s and safety procedures
• Work with L&E Guest Experience Team to ensure alignment with L&E Guest Experience Strategy
• Manage Events/Activities within the store
• Deputize the Store Manager
Skillset (job specific technical skills and behavioral competencies needed)
• English literate, Arabic is a plus
• Excellent inter personal and communication skills
• Understanding/familiar with guest feedback systems
• Good awareness of Health and safety training.
• Required to have 3 - 5 years’ experience in a managerial role.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Head of Engineering Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 10 - 12 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 09-02-2019 View Details
- Continuous Improvement Manager Manufacturing Experience: 5 - 7 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 27-01-2019 View Details
- Taxation Assistant Retail Experience: 3 - 4 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 21-01-2019 View Details
- General Manager Engineering Consultancy Experience: 10 - 15 Country: OMAN Last date to apply: 12-01-2019 View Details
- Training Development Officer Insurance Experience: 3 - 6 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 06-01-2019 View Details