Chief Executive Officer
To set direct and manage strategies, policies and broad plans for the entire functions, in order to provide world class services members, business community and to meet the aims and expectations of Board of Directors most effectively, to maximize and where possible exceed members expectations and to meet corporate strategies.
1- To ensure that strategies and broad directives are so developed to meet company’s policies and objectives, government directives and board of director’s aims and expectations.
2- To ensure that strategic and annual objectives, plans, programs and budgets are produced on time and accurately, in order to meet strategies.
3- To ensure that services are provided to members at world-class level and hassle free, to exceed the members and business communities expectations.
4- To ensure that internal control procedures are established to assess risk in functional areas or departments, to verify set policies and strategies are effectively functioning and to take remedial measures, if required.
5- To ensure that diversified services are continually enhanced and new ones are introduced to meet the growing demands of the private sectors business.
6- To ensure that all the financial and accounting system, operations and control mechanisms are designed and managed to provide satisfactory financial yields at all times; to meet the strategic needs and objectives.
7- Monitor and review effectiveness of strategies, policies, procedures, programmes, plans and objectives, to ensure effective and efficient performance and achievement.
8- Review major services, operations and member support activities, to ensure their relevance to economy and its sustainability.
9- Provide directives, control and/or corrective measures, to minimize deviations and variances, in order to maximize utilization of resources and service quality.
• Masters in any discipline or equivalent from an accredited university.
• Membership in a professional body.
• Minimum 10 years’ working experience in managing a large company, with key knowledge in national and international business regulations, customer relationship, PR and communication.
• A good understanding of people behavior.
• In-depth experience in international treaties and conventions where Kingdom of Bahrain plays a key role in participation.
• Excellent bilingual oral and written communication skills.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• To successfully work and communicate with a wide range of people at varying levels of the organization and external parties.
- General Manager Engineering Consultancy Experience: 10 - 15 Country: OMAN Last date to apply: 12-01-2019 View Details
- Training Development Officer Insurance Experience: 3 - 6 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 06-01-2019 View Details
- General Manager Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 10 - 12 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 06-01-2019 View Details
- Administration Coordinator Investment Banking Experience: 3 - 5 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 01-01-2019 View Details
- Project Manager / Account Executive Communication Experience: 4 - 5 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 31-12-2018 View Details