Customer Service Assistant
• Guarantee excellent customer satisfaction, by providing an exciting, professional and enjoyable experience and; monitor the orderly operation of the store’s equipment in a clean and safe environment.
• Carries out the daily walk through to identify faults, breakdowns and equipment deficiencies for all the store assets (games, rides, points of sale…etc) and reports any issues to the Floor Supervisor on duty and the relevant Technician.
• Carries out small technical jobs (e.g. blocked tickets), empties and reconciles token machines when necessary and takes meter readings and reconciles tickets in machines.
• Cleans the store machines and rides, maintains the tidiness of the immediate work area to meet company standards.
• Greets and facilitates customers on the floor by persuading them to use all games and rides available in the facility.
• Stays updated on all promotions and fees, and advise customers on the best value for money transactions available that meet their specific requirements.
• Issues Magic Planet cards and/or tickets and makes all the relevant transactions using the company’s Embed system, collects and reconciles cash and reconciles vouchers, wristbands and coupons.
• Issues and redeems prizes according to points’ value.
• Maintains excellent customer service at all times, handles all customer complaints promptly and professionally and ensures immediate escalation to the Floor Supervisor on duty as required.
• Demonstrates the use of the computerized scoring systems (Bowling)
• Deals with customer concerns about payouts and redemption issues.
• Insures that the Redemption Counter/merchandise items are shuffled periodically and organized in an attractive manner to maintain a fresh look at all times. Monitors and carries out stock checks with the necessary controls.
• Operates rides according to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs’)
• Insures that all customers use the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required for certain attractions in the correct manner.
• Guarantees the safe operation and evacuation of rides in case of accident or breakdown (particular skills required for Sky Trail).
• Where necessary guarantees children are signed in and out of appropriate areas.
• Completes all log entries in the log book on daily basis as required.
• Guarantees proper opening and closing of all rides, machines and points of sales in the assigned area at the end of the shift/business hours.
• Operates auto belays (for Sky Trail).
• Monitors and reviews climbing routes and change when required (for Sky Trail).
• Knows how to play all the games in the store and assists customers with enough information about the technicalities of the games in the respective area of work to insure safe and proper use.
• Adheres to all the company’s policies and procedures with regards to Health and Safety, grooming, code of conduct, working hours and attendance.
• Ensures that games, rides and other company property in the store are moved in the correct manner, if required, to protect the company’s assets from damage.
• Supervises and monitors stock movements from the store to Redemption and/or machines.
• Acts as a Health and Safety representative when and where required as per the Management instructions and carries out any other duty as and when required by the Store Management.
• Flexibility, carry out any other duty requested by your manager due to operation needs.
Job specific technical skills and behavioral competencies needed)
• Able to follow verbal and written communications and; communicate effectively with public and coworkers in a professional and courteous manner.
• Fluent English speaker. Arabic, Hindi, or Urdu are a plus.
• Maintain a high standard of cleanliness without instruction.
• Should be pleasant, presentable, helpful and capable of answering questions regarding promotions, birthday parties and general use.
• Experience in the customer services field is preferred.
• Experience in cash handling is preferred.
• Must be able to explain and enforce operating policies and procedures.
• Secondary school graduate or primary education with minimum relevant experience of 2 years.
- General Manager Engineering Consultancy Experience: 10 - 15 Country: OMAN Last date to apply: 12-01-2019 View Details
- Training Development Officer Insurance Experience: 3 - 6 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 06-01-2019 View Details
- General Manager Diverse Group of Companies Experience: 10 - 12 Country: QATAR Last date to apply: 06-01-2019 View Details
- Administration Coordinator Investment Banking Experience: 3 - 5 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 01-01-2019 View Details
- Project Manager / Account Executive Communication Experience: 4 - 5 Country: BAHRAIN Last date to apply: 31-12-2018 View Details